Saturday, December 29, 2012
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Taking advantage of the Xmas break, with some time spare, I decided to sort out some gallic cavalry based on a couple of boxes of HAT cavalry. Some minor conversions (head and arm swaps) with some green stuff yielded 12 chaps - need to finish off the horses - reins etc.
For reins I tried some thicked paper, but these looked naff so I removed them and had a re-think. Xmas day was useful - a piece of ribbon round a prezzie had split - width correct for rein size - I experimented with it on a mounted roman officer that I'm working on.
Monday, December 10, 2012
Saturday, December 1, 2012
Slowly but surely, progress is being made- another gallic warband completed (a mix of Italeri and HAT), seen below with the Cafe Storme command figures from the last post.